Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Day 7 El Paaso to Tucson




Nakai's waffle this morning

O.K. so today wasn't the most exciting of days. It was just a travel day to Tucson (or as Sora calss it--Toucan). This will be our home for the next 2 nights before we head out to somewhere else. That other place might just be Southern California... (hint)... We arrived in Tucson this afternoon where it was 95 degrees. Since it was National Run Day I had to get in a run no matter what. So I ran near the hotel and it was VERY HOT. I am not used to this much heat since it doesn't get that hot in Heber. If it does it's only a few days out of the entire summer. I ran 30 minutes and that was about all I could handle. After a cool down time we went swimming. The kids had a great time.

after my HOT run in Tucson
Swimming Fun

Tomorrow we are going down the road to Bisbee and Tombstone. Tombstone is one of my favorite movies and we are going there to check out the o.k. corral and the historic town. It should be cool. I am looking forward to it. 


Dinner
Filling up water bottles from the jug. Ice cold water is our friend.
Nakai back floating
 
349 miles driven today.

"I did my duty, now I'd like to get on with my life. I'm going to Tombstone."   Wyatt Earp from the movie Tombstone.

No comments:

Post a Comment