Monday, June 17, 2013

Day 18 Fathers Day

After I woke up I felt like I was getting really sick. My whole body was extremely achy. I knew we needed to get moving so we got the tent taken down and headed to Scottsbluff, Nebraska. It wasn't a very far drive, but both Michelle and I were extremely tired and just needed to get a hotel, take a shower and relax. We ate lunch at Perkins, went to the hotel, took showers, and relaxed. WE all went to bed early since we stayed up late the previous nights at the lake. We all were feeling a little congested and stuffy and not 100 %.

It was a good morning for 2 very good reasons though. Sora had made a Fathers day card for me that she finished at school a couple of weeks ago and had Michelle hide it away for me. Nakai also made me a card as well. It was very nice of them. I love my kids and my wife. They are amazing.



No comments:

Post a Comment