Friday, June 28, 2013

Day 30 Atlanta to Charleston, SC


We headed out of the ATL. for the place I did my Internship 13 years ago. Good 'ole South Carolina. After getting here we got some food and headed downtown for  Charleston Riverdog Baseball game. When I lived here I went to a lot of games and thought the kids would enjoy it. There was also a firework show after the game. The Riverdogs were playing the Hickory Crawdads. It was a good game especially since the Dogs shut out the Crawdads 5-0.
The kids loved the firework show. Here is what they said afterward.
Nakai -- "My friends back home would never believe this."
Sora -- "I'm right here and I don't believe it."

We are staying in North Charleston about 15 minutes from downtown and they both crashed in the car on the way back to the hotel. We are going to be staying here 3 nights, so we can see all the cool stuff around here like the beach, the gardens, the historical stuff, etc.    

Dinner





 




 
 





They've been turned into smurfs!

After the fireworks
Dancing, Vogueing, Texting
 

If you know this picture, you know the South.
 

 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment